The European PO & RE Day is an independent conference shaped by a board of customer representatives. We provide a platform where participants can exchange experiences and share ideas, to network, to learn, to inspire and to connect.
Every year, we have an open call for speakers, where we invite practitioners to send in your stories. What challenges have you overcome? What approaches or tools worked for you and your team? Where are you heading? Take to the stage and share your solutions with the community!
Key Themes 2020
Effective Team Setups
- Dos & Donts
- Leadership, Skills & Roles
- User Centricity (Methods, Tools, Organisation)
- Setting effective Goals (OKR, PI Objectives, Sprint goals and Co.)
Effective Toolbox for RE/BA/PO
- Multi-level & Balanced Backlogs, Prioritization
- Agile RE, More….
There is a 2-step selection process:
- All abstracts are evaluated. Applicants who are shortlisted will be asked to send their presentation to the organizers.
- The Conference Board will evaluate the presentations and select 12-15 presentations for the final programme.
Abstracts will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Benefits for participants / Transferable learnings
- Originality / Innovation
- Comprehensibility / Storyline / Structure
- Practical relevance / actionable content
No Sales Pitches, please!
You love your company, your products, your services? And that’s great, because life is too short to waste at a job you hate! But please focus your talk/workshop on practical, real world solutions that are transferrable to other attendees. Pure sales pitches and talks that focus heavily on a specific tool or service will be rejected.
Talks are 30 minutes long (incl Q&A); Workshop are hands-on, interactive sessions for a smaller group (ca. 30 participants) and last 60-70 minutes.
All speakers are granted free entry to the conference, including catering and the partner expo. Please note that travel costs are not covered by the organizers.
Still have some questions? Drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org